Pettah Police Station0471-2743195 firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a 18.25 cents land in Survey No. 141/1 of Vanchiyoor village owned by the government, in which the Police station building is situated. The Police Station building is Government building bearing TC No. 75/1301.Office of the Circle Inspector of Police, Pettah is also functioning in the building.
Pettah Police Station limits goes to the road up to Ophthalmic hospital towards east via Kannammoola bridge, Moolavilakam and from Kannammmoola to Akkulam canal towards north west up to the highway at Akkulam bridge and from there it extends to veli bridge in the west from Veli. The jurisdiction extends up to Ambalathumukku towards south east. Jurisdiction of Pettah Police Station comprises of portions of Vanchiyoor, Pettah and Kadakompally villages.
Border Police Stations
Parliament constituency and Legislative Assembly
Pettah PS limits comes under Thiruvananthapuram Parliament constituency and in Kazhakoottam,Vattiyoorkavu andThiruvananthapuram west Legislative Assembly.
- Kerala Official Language Commission Office,Pattoor
- State Agricultural Management &Training Institute,Venpalavattom
- TVPM Corporation Zonal Office,Venpalavattom
- Kerala State Bio Diversity Board,Pallimukku
- Directorate of Enviornment and climate Change,Pallimukku
- Lords Hospital
- Govt VHSS For Girls Govt HSS For Boys
- Govt H S Karikkakom Devayani Memorial UPS
- Govt LP School Valiyaudeswaram
- Govt UP School Valiyaudeswaram Karikkakom
- Sree Chamundeswari Vidya Peedom,English Medium School
Banks and Financial Institutions
- SBT Pettah
- SBI Venpalavattom
- Canara Bank,Pettah
Akkulam Lake & Parvathiputhanar Canal, Amaizhanjan Canal
Important Temples And Festivals
Karikkakom Chamundi Temple, Chakkai Murukan Temple, Valiyaudeswaram Mahadeva Temple